Thank You very much Kerry from Postcards from Kerry for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Having been blogging for only 6 months I still feel like a newbie, and never expected recognition on this level. As I sit here in my truck on a cold day outside Chicago, It warms my heart to know people enjoy what I write as it is truly from my soul that it emerges. You and Osyth from Half Baked In Paradise have been my biggest supporters and I’m glad to have found this portal to express myself.
OK, enough sucking up, on to the questions you asked 🙂
Who was your first TV/Film hero or crush?
I was 9 when I started watching Robert Conrad starring as Pappy Boyington on the tv show Ba Ba Black Sheep. The show was based on the Marine Attack Squadron 214, AKA The Black Sheep Squadron who fought from Henderson Field in Guadalcanal during WW2. This show started my lifelong quest to go to the south pacific.
What other place in the world do you think you could live in?
What would you like engraved on your tombstone or written on your obituary?
“Just drop me over the side, and the boat is yours!” 😉
What food do you hate to eat?
Star Wars or Star Trek?
I like Kerry’s rules so I will push them forward…
The rules are:
- Say thank you to the person who nominated you.
- Pick 5 people to nominate
- Ask 5 questions.
- Post the pic in the post.
So here are my 5 picks for the award,
And here are my 5 questions:
- If you could change one thing in another persons life, whether you know them or not, what would it be?
- If you could travel back in time, but never return, would you and when?
- Let’s say you could bring back a childhood pet, tell us a little about him or her.
- If you could relive one experience from your past over again, no changes, what would it be?
- What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Oops..Strike that, Monty Python flashback! What is your favorite black and white movie, and why?
I think that should be a challenge! And again, thank you Kerry for thinking of me 🙂